Questions to Ask When Buying a CarOct 7th, 2014
Buying a new or pre-owned vehicle is an exciting time, but it is important to make sure that you ask all of the necessary questions before you drive the vehicle off of the lot. Before you hit the dealership lot, make sure to have these questions with you so that you can make the best decision for you and your family!
- What are the details of the vehicle? (Year, Make, Model, Mileage, Engine Size, Seating Capacity etc)
- What warranty is included and what does it cover?
- Has the vehicle been in any accidents?
- Was the vehicle a rental or leased vehicle?
- Is the CarProof Report available?
- What kind of fuel does the vehicle require?
- What are the specific financing terms and is the financing an open loan?
- What kind of scheduled maintenance is recommended?
- What additional fees and taxes will be added to the price of the vehicle?
- Has the vehicle been inspected prior to sale?
Eagle Ridge GM
2595 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam BC