SHOP & SERVICE FROM HOME!
> Set up at-home test drive
> Safe & secure online financing process 24/7
> Service pick-up & Drop-off: We pick up your vehicle,
service it, sanitize it and drop it back off with you.
Dear Valued Customers,
On behalf of everyone here at Eagle Ridge GM, I’d like to thank you for your business and ensure you that our number one priority has been and will always be taking care of our customers and employees.
We have been closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Our core focus at this time is caring for the health and well-being of our customers and employees. In addition, we are doing our part to play an active role in helping to contain the spread of this virus in our local communities.
In response to this developing health concern we have increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures within the sales and service departments. We have instructed all employees to comply with Health Canada's Guidelines by washing their hands, limiting person-to-person contact and staying home if they or a family member show symptoms of this illness.
During the COVID-19 crisis, we are offering some alternative options to our customers who would like to minimize contact, such as:
- Vehicle Pickup & Drop-off: We will pickup and drop off vehicles for all our customers in the Tri-Cities area at no extra charge.
- Virtual Walk-arounds: We will give you the opportunity to view the vehicle on your mobile device or computer from the comfort of your home.
- Remote Test Drives: We will bring the vehicle to you to view and test drive.
- Off Site Handoff: We will meet you outside the dealership to bring your vehicle in for service.
- Digital Transactions: We can assist you with digital processes (sales or service) to reduce the need for multiple in store visits.
We want to assure you that we are committed to doing our part to minimize the impact of this virus. Some of the additional precautionary measures we are taking to protect our customers and team members include:
- Staff education – we are providing our team with extra guidance on how to protect themselves and those they come in contact with to minimize the spread of germs. Our team has been empowered to promptly report any symptoms of illness or potential exposure. Our team has been instructed not to report to work if they are sick or believe they have been exposed.
- Vehicle handling – every vehicle, whether it is one of our vehicles for sale or a customer vehicle will be wiped down with sanitizing solutions on all key touch areas – door handles, dashboard controls, center consoles, etc. before and after either a staff member or customer interacts with a vehicle. Our technician staff are using protective gloves while servicing and operating all vehicles.
- Vehicle test drives – we understand that a vehicle test drive is an important part of the car buying experience. During this heightened alert time, we are offering customers the option to test drive a vehicle unaccompanied if you have any concerns about person to person contact.
Our entire team of automotive professionals takes great pride in the quality, experience and value we offer our customers. While we are currently maintaining regular operations, our dealerships are prepared to modify the ways we service your automotive needs. As always, we offer off-site delivery for new and used vehicle sales and in some cases, we are able to accommodate for service pick-up and delivery. Please visit our website or contact us at 604-464-3941 for details.
We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and make adjustments to our safety protocol as needed to ensure we are complying with CDC guidelines and putting the health and safety of our customers and employees first.
Thank you for your trust in us to do what is necessary to keep you safe and make your experiences with our dealership as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Please reach out to us by phone at 604-464-3941 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are more than happy to help.
We will make sure to keep you informed of any operational changes as the situation unfolds, and we get further recommendations from Health Canada as well as provincial authorities.
Eagle Ridge GM