Search by Keyword
SHOP & SERVICE FROM HOME!
> Set up at-home test drive
> Safe & secure online financing process 24/7
> Service pick-up & Drop-off: We pick up your vehicle,
service it, sanitize it and drop it back off with you.
WE SUPPORT YOU
At Eagle Ridge GM, the safety, security, and well-being of our customers and staff is our number one priority. We are grateful for your business and we are working harder than ever to support our employees and customers during these times.
AT THE DEALERSHIP
We have increased our frequency of cleaning and sanitizing procedures within the sales and service departments. Our dealership will disinfect every vehicle before and after a test drive, every service vehicle before being handed back to a customer, and our courtesy shuttle before every drop off. We have instructed all employees to comply with Health Canada's Guidelines by washing their hands at least once every hour, following social/physical distancing, and staying home if they or a family member show symptoms of this illness.
SERVICE & PARTS DEPARTMENTS
We will support our customers with repairs and maintenance. Please contact us regarding our free pickup & delivery from anywhere within the Tri-Cties, or If you have any questions regarding a safe method to get your vehicle repaired. Please note we are following strict sensitization and cleanliness protocols with yours' and our staff's health & safety in mind.
Click here to book your service appointment. You can also phone us at 604-461-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will provide you with further details.
SALES DEPARTMENT + BUY FROM HOME
Our sales showroom is open and we are following strict protocols to keep our staff and customers safe. We are also offering some alternative options to our customers, such as:
- Virtual Walk-arounds: We will give you the opportunity to view the vehicle on your mobile device or computer from the comfort of your home.
- Remote/At-Home Test Drives: We will bring the vehicle to your home to view and test drive.
- Digital Transactions: We can assist you with digital processes (sales or service) to reduce the need for multiple in store visits. and we can deliver the paperwork to your home.
- Vehicle Delivery & Trade-in Appraisal: We will deliver your purchased vehicle to your home and complete the appraisal of your trade-in vehicle (if necessary.)
We want to assure you that we are committed to doing our part to minimize the impact of this situation. Some of the additional precautionary measures we are taking to protect our customers and team members include:
- Staff education – we are providing our team with extra guidance on how to protect themselves and those they come in contact with to minimize the spread of germs. Our team has been empowered to promptly report any symptoms of illness or potential exposure. Our team has been instructed not to report to work if they are sick or believe they have been exposed.
- Vehicle handling – every vehicle, whether it is one of our vehicles for sale or a customer vehicle will be wiped down with sanitizing solutions on all key touch areas – door handles, dashboard controls, center consoles, etc. before and after either a staff member or customer interacts with a vehicle. Our technician staff are using protective gloves while servicing and operating all vehicles.
- Vehicle test drives – we understand that a vehicle test drive is an important part of the car buying experience. During this heightened alert time, we are offering customers the option to test drive a vehicle unaccompanied if you have any concerns about person to person contact.
Our entire team of automotive professionals takes great pride in the quality, experience and value we offer our customers. While we are currently maintaining regular operations, our dealerships are prepared to modify the ways we service your automotive needs. As always, we offer off-site delivery for new and used vehicle sales and in some cases, we are able to accommodate for service pick-up and delivery. Please visit our website or contact us at 604-464-3941 for details.
We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and make adjustments to our safety protocol as needed to ensure we are complying with Health Canada & Local Government's guidelines and putting the health and safety of our customers and employees first.
Thank you for your trust in us to do what is necessary to keep you safe and make your experiences with our dealership as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Please reach out to us by phone at 604-464-3941 or by email at email@example.com and we are more than happy to help.
We will make sure to keep you informed of any operational changes as the situation unfolds, and we get further recommendations from Health Canada as well as provincial authorities.
Eagle Ridge GM
GM CARES, we’re here and ready to help.
We know that these are uncertain and challenging times and your vehicle should be the least of your worries. Please be assured, Chevrolet is here and committed to helping you with your vehicle needs in any way we can.
OnStar® Crisis Assist.
We are making OnStar† Crisis Assist services available to current Chevrolet owners for a limited time. With Crisis Assist, you get access to specially trained Advisors who are ready to help 24/7 during emergencies and other unexpected situations. All properly equipped vehicle will be activated
automatically. Complimentary data for Chevrolet owners.
To help you stay in touch with loved ones and keep your children connected to their virtual classrooms, we’re offering 3GB/3 months (whichever comes first) of in-vehicle data† to our customers. This means you can use your COVID 19 dealer page vehicle’s available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot for times when you have to be in your vehicle, or from up to 15 metres away†
You must redeem either through the Data Redemption Landing Page (links below) or by pressing the blue button in their vehicle and speaking with an advisor.
To redeem the 3GB Data, customers can go to these following links:
· Chevrolet – https://www.chevrolet.ca/en/chevrolet-cares
· Buick – https://www.buick.ca/en/here-to-help
· GMC – https://www.gmccanada.ca/en/here-to-help
· Cadillac – https://www.cadillaccanada.ca/en/weve-got-your-back