2019 GMC Canyon Features OverviewBlog Apr 5th, 2019
Pickup trucks used to have sparse interiors but that’s not the case these days as the 2019 GMC Canyon features list is a long one. From Safety to Convenience, the GMC Canyon can be customized to your specific needs.
Safety is always on everyone’s minds when purchasing or leasing a new vehicle. The 2019 GMC Canyon is a mid-size truck with a lot of standard safety features and a slew of optional ones as well.
- StabiliTrak Stability Control w/ Traction Control - Automatically adjusts the brakes and engine torque to help the driver stay on the intended path.
- 6 Airbags - Dual-stage driver and passenger airbags, Seat mounted side impact airbags, and side-curtain airbags for front and rear occupants.
- Rear Vision Camera - Provides a clear view of what’s behind the Canyon when reversing. Includes dynamic guidelines laid over the display to assist in reverse maneuvers.
- Teen Driver - This configurable feature lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob to help encourage better driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and automatically turns on certain safety systems if vehicle is equipped.
- OnStar & GMC Connected Services - Whether you need assistance with a specific vehicle function or turn by turn directions or assistance in the event of an accident, OnStar is always there to help you.
- Rear Park Assist - When driving in Reverse below 8 km/h (5 mph), provides distance-to-object alerts to help the driver park.
- Lane Departure Warning - Provides alerts to help drivers avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of their lane when their turn signal is not activated.
- Forward Collision Alert - If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system alerts the driver to a potential crash.
The Value Behind The 2.7L Turbo Engine
2023 GMC Canyon Spy Photos & Updates
2022 GMC Sierra Denali to Get Super Cruise
This is it: 2022 GMC Hummer EV
2021 GMC Canyon – What’s New?
The 2021 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL Unveiled
All Trims on GMC 1500 Trucks in Coquitlam Explained
A Recap of GM Vehicles at SEMA 2019
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Features Overview
Spied: 2021 GMC Yukon XL
Let’s face it, no one wants to buy a truck where the only convenience feature is a radio. That’s why the GMC Canyon features quite a few standard and a slew of optional features to make the drive more enjoyable.
- 7” Diagonal GMC Infotainment System - This multi-touch screen is the center of the Canyon and features the AM/FM radio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and voice command pass-through to phone.
- 6 Speaker Audio System
- 4-way Power Driver’s Seat
- Dual USB Ports
- 3.5” Diagonal Driver Information Screen
- Power Windows
- Power locks
- Electrical Theft-deterrent System
- 4G LTE with WiFi
- 8” Diagonal HD GMC Infotainment System with Navigation
- 4 USB Ports
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 6-way Power Driver’s Seat
- 4-way Power Passenger Seat
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather-appointed Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Wireless Phone Charging Pad
- Single-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Remote Vehicle Start
- Bose Premium 7-speaker Audio System
- 4.2” diagonal Driver Information Screen
In addition to SLE, SLT, and Denali trims, the 2019 GMC Canyon is also available with a few packages to set your Canyon apart from all others.
All Terrain Package
This package adds a lot of off-road features to make the GMC Canyon a tough and capable mid-size pickup when the paved roads run out. It adds off-road suspension, Hill Descent Control, a Transfer case shield, Unique 17” aluminum wheels, 17” all terrain tires, and Automatic locking rear differential.
This package adds a performance air intake system and a cat-back exhaust system to give the GMC Canyon a bit more oomph along with a throatier engine noise. Available only on the 3.6L V6 engine.
Exterior Convenience Package
Getting in and out of a pickup truck can be a difficult task for some which is why the exterior convenience package adds 5” black rectangular assist steps and black moulded splash guards.
Performance Skid Plate Package
A good package to go along with the All Terrain Package if you plan on taking your Canyon off the beaten path. It includes a metal front and mid skid plate.
Eagle Ridge GM – Coquitlam, British Columbia