2019 Chevrolet Blazer Features OverviewJun 29th, 2019
The list of standard and available 2019 Chevrolet Blazer features is a long one. From safety to convenience, the Chevy Blazer can be customized to your specific needs.
Safety is on the minds of every family when looking to purchase a new vehicle. The 2019 Chevy Blazer is an SUV with a lot of standard safety features and a slew of optional ones as well.
- 7 airbags - One each for the driver and front passenger, head-curtain airbag front front and rear passengers, seat-mounted front side impact airbags, and one for the driver’s knees.
- StabiliTrak stability & Traction control - Automatically adjusts the brakes and engine torque to help the driver stay on the intended path.
- Rear Vision Camera - Provides a clear view of what’s behind the Blazer when reversing. Includes dynamic guidelines laid over the display to assist in reverse maneuvers.
- Teen Driver - This configurable feature lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob to help encourage better driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and automatically turns on certain safety systems if vehicle is equipped.
- OnStar & Chevrolet Connected Services - Whether you need assistance with a specific vehicle function or turn by turn directions or assistance in the event of an accident, OnStar is always there to help you.
- Rear Park Assist - When driving in Reverse below 8 km/h (5 mph), provides distance-to-object alerts to help the driver park.
- Lane Departure Warning - Provides alerts to help drivers avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of their lane when their turn signal is not activated.
- Forward Collision Alert - If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system alerts the driver to a potential crash.
- Forward Automatic Braking - If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system will automatically apply the brakes to lower the severity or avoid the crash.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert - When in Reverse, provides alerts to help drivers avoid approaching detected left- or right-cross traffic.
- Side Blind Zone Alert - Provides side-mirror alerts to help the driver avoid a moving vehicle detected in their side blind zone.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System - Monitors the pressure in each tire and alerts you if there is a low-pressure condition in one or more of the tires.
The list of standard and available Chevrolet Blazer features continues with the amount of interior and exterior convenience features.
- 8” Diagonal Chevrolet Infotainment System - This multi-touch screen is the center of the Blazer and features the AM/FM radio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, Bluetooth audio streaming, and voice command pass-through to phone.
- 6 Speaker Audio System
- Dual USB Ports
- 4.2” Diagonal Driver Information Screen
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot (data plan required)
- Keyless Open and Start
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Dual-zone automatic climate controls with air filtration system
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- LED tail lamps
- HID headlamps with automatic control
- GPS navigation system
- Bose premium 8-speaker audio system
- Heated and ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- Heated rear outboard seats
- 8-way power driver seat & 6-way power front passenger seat
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Power tilt and telescoping steering column
- 8" diagonal colour Driver Information Centre
- 20" Medium Android machined-face aluminum wheels
- Hands-Free Gesture liftgate
- Panoramic power sunroof
- HD Surround Vision
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Wireless Phone Charging
In addition to the standard Chevy Blazer trims of Blazer 2.5, Blazer 3.6, True North, RS, & Premier, the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer features a few packages that set your SUV apart from other Balzers.
Sun and Wheels Package
This package adds a large panoramic power sunroof, 20” aloy wheels or 21” wheels if you opt for the RS or Premier trims, and 20” or 21” all-season tires (depending on which trim & wheel configuration your Blazer is equipped with).
Premier Plus Package
If you opt for the Premier trim, you will also have the option to add on the Premier Plus package which adds a slew of advanced safety and convenience features. They include IntelliBeam headlamps, HD Surround Vision, Rear Camera Mirror, Adaptive Cruise Control - Advanced, Forward Automatic Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator, Safety Alert Seat, Wireless Charging.
Hit The Road Package
For those that like to travel a lot with the family, consider opting for this package as it adds roof-rack cross rails and moulded assist steps for easier entry and exit into the vehicle.
View our Chevrolet Blazer Inventory: https://www.eagleridgegm.com/new/Blazer.html
Eagle Ridge GM – Coquitlam, British Columbia